Wondering how to get to the next stagein your life?
We can help.
Call or text Corey at 952-261-4606, Jason at 952-200-6629 or Stephanie at 815-592-3207, or visit our drop-in resource center (115 E. 4th St., Chaska, Walnut St. Door) during open hours (closed holidays, check Facebook for updates):
- Monday – 2:00 PM-5:00 PM
- Tuesday – 2:00 PM-6:30 PM, Free hot meal at 6:30 PM, support group following
- Wednesday – 2:00 PM-5:00 PM
- Thursday – 2:00 PM-5:00 PM, Celebrate Recovery group at 6:30 PM, includes free hot meal
- Friday – 2:00 PM-5:00 PM
At the drop-in, you will find:
- free stuff (food, blankets, clothing, hygiene & household products)
- things to do (food, pool table, computers, wi-fi, children’s play area, comfortable couches, etc)
- great people to help you figure out what you’re going to do next (jobs, places to live, etc)
- referrals to additional services within our community (including gas & grocery cards)
- The Adulting Game: The Real Life Role Playing Game – our goal setting program which earns you gas cards every time you “level up”