Wondering how to get to the next stagein your life?
We can help.
Call or text 952 – 856 – 0195, or visit our drop-in resource center (115 E. 4th St., Chaska, Walnut St. Door) during open hours (closed holidays, check Facebook for updates):
- Monday – 2:00 PM-5:00 PM
- Tuesday – 2:00 PM-6:30 PM, Free hot meal at 6:30 PM, support group following
- Wednesday – 2:00 PM-5:00 PM
- Thursday – 2:00 PM-5:00 PM, Celebrate Recovery group at 6:30 PM, includes free hot meal
- Friday – 2:00 PM-5:00 PM
(Mobile Drop In to start in January!)
At the drop in, you will find:
- free stuff (food, blankets, clothing, gas cards, hygiene & household products)
- things to do (pool table, foosball table, computers, wi-fi, children’s play area, comfortable couches, etc)
- people to help you figure out what you’re going to do next (jobs, places to live, etc)
- referrals to additional services within our community (including gas & grocery cards)
- The Adulting Game: The Real Life Role Playing Game – our goal setting program which earns you gift cards every time you “level up”