Parenting is hard work. When your kids left high school, you hoped that your work was finished, but you’ve discovered that things have gotten even tougher. Do you need support, encouragement or help as you walk through this challenging time? Our experienced Launch Ministry staff are available to work with you.
How it works:
- You will meet (Twin Cities only) or talk via Skype or telephone with a coach once or twice a month.
- The first coaching conversation will be an opportunity to share your story and to decide together with your coach what you need from the relationship.
- Further conversations with your coach will be tailored to your specific needs. The discussions could include topics such as:
- What boundaries do I need to set in my home?
- How do I transition my parenting style now that my child is an adult?
- How can I better resolve conflicts and communicate with my child?
- What do I need to let go of?
- How do I need to adjust my expectations, hopes, and dreams?
- How do I navigate the challenges of my child moving back home?
- How do my spouse and I get on the same page?
- When should I give my child money and when should I say no?
- Your coach will work with you to set goals for things that you would like to change and will celebrate victories with you as you experience new freedom in your parenting.
- One coaching session/month – $25/month
- Two coaching sessions/month – $40/month