We believe that you have tremendous potential. We also believe that with a Launch mentor walking alongside you, you have a better chance of reaching your potential.
How it works:
- We will give you a series of personality assessments that will help us get to know you and help you get to know yourself better.
- Using the personality tests, we will assign you a mentor whose personality aligns with yours.
- You will meet (Twin Cities only) or Skype with your mentor twice a month.
- With your mentor, you will set three goals:
- A “head” goal: “thinking” in new ways (ex: changing your self-image, escaping a ‘victim’ mentality, seeing others with compassion, etc.)
- A “heart” goal: “being” in new ways (ex: becoming more honest, developing your character, growing in your spiritual life, etc.)
- A “hand” goal: “doing” in new ways (ex: helping you with employment, housing, driver’s license, college, etc.)
- As you begin reaching your goals, your mentor will celebrate with you and help you set new ones.
There is no cost to you for meeting with a Launch Ministry mentor. We believe in you and simply want to help you succeed.
How to get started:
If you have questions, contact us using the form below, the contact page, or via telephone at 952.261.4606 and we can help you out. We look forward to helping you become the person that God has created you to be!